the spencer/perkins house!

Friday, September 24, 2010

INHALE...

FINALLY, i can breathe! (im not talkin about the heat...its still too hot!) but i can walk around campus and not feel like a complete outsider...it seems to have happened almost overnight. Yesterday and today someone has stopped me in the hallways or in class just to talk. And on the plaza people have started yellin out "katie!" instead of "Yo white girl!" I think part of it is the campus and students embracing me and partly me starting to embrace them and having my spirit be at peace with my surroundings and circumstances! i met with the "pastor" for R.U.F this morning and that was also just SO helpful...he is a peice of home for me! he had a lot of encouraging things to say and a lot of good insights for me so im feeling very uplifted! doesnt mean i dont have my weak moments or times whrn i feel lonely, depressed etc...right now iv been especially sad because zach gets home in 2 days and i wont be there...iv been missin the whole family (friends, that includes you!) but z...you've been in my heart these last couple of weeks, wish i could be there when you get home! im just tryin to keep busy tho, tryin to just get my foot in the door of a lot of things, just to experience and see new stuff, so i have some videos and pics to put up of the last coupel of events i'v been to...ill put em up soon, pretty funny! love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment