the spencer/perkins house!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

gotta get my act together!!!

well its reached that point...where i get so overwhelmed that i cry for no apparent reason, lol! I was working at the library yesterday and started crying, on a walk this morning i shed a few tears and now im at home...CRYING, lol! (the good news is it usualy leads to laughter! so dont be too concerned, haha) I am trying to mentally and emotional prepare myself to leave here and come home! I was talking to a friend and he said that as hard as culture shock is, reverse culture shock is worse! (i believe he is right!) i have to realize that not only have i changed while i'v been away that people and circumstances have changed back home. and so if i am frustrated with being "misunderstood" when i get home i have to realize that people are probably a little frustrated with me! Its all a process and im workin on it day by day...but most of the transition is something i have to wait to experience, i can't really process it before it happens.
Anyways, so 4 more days til i leave...AHHHH, it feels so weird to be able to count the number of days on one hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment