the spencer/perkins house!

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

NICKNAMES!

today as i walked down the plaza i couldnt help but laugh because although most people now know me as "katie" i have a few nicknames that i thought i would share! There's snow bunny, seattle, katie perry, white chocolate, washington and snow white! its never an offensive thing, its usually people i have in my classes, but i always appreciate hearin somethin orignal, so ill keep ya posted if there are any other good ones that come up!

not a whole lot has been happening since the last time i wrote! have had some mid-terms that, thus far, i feel really good about! had my stats midterm today and i finished in a whopping 13mins...and for those of you that know me you know i am not only not particularly fond of mathematics, but i also SUCK at it! so you can imagine my excitement wehn i understood every question on the test!

i feel like slowly the whole "time" thing here is changing my habits...and i dont necesarily like it! i find that i am not as prompt when replying to texts, e-mails,phone calls! i get to class late more often than at the beginning of the year, i leave my phone at home sometimes during class...and im allowed to say this because its what people here call it..."colored people (CP) time" has begin to run in  my veins! i feel like i have always been a little like this...my mom says i get it from my dad...is it a coincidence that he also spent time in jackson? haha, just sayin! but its def gotten worse since i'v been here!

been kinda sick these past coupld of days...so i apologize, i have not been good about being in contact with anyone back home...so if you think of it, say alittle prayer for health!

No comments:

Post a Comment